JDC Group was founded by seasoned IT and SAP executives to match high impact employees with quality companies to form productive teams using innovative techniques combined with experience and hard work. Our approach is consultative, building lasting relationships with clients that know and trust our expertise. We have been very successful in permanent placement as well as contract staffing.
JDC Group is seeking a Business Development Manager to expand our business in high end contract staffing. Particular emphasis will be placed on enterprise level contract opportunities. This is a rare opportunity to have a positive impact on a growing business with unlimited earning potential.
JDC Group offers medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, training, a business casual working atmosphere, and aggressive compensation plans that allow you to earn a lot of money.
- Generate leads, cold call, manage contracts and long term account relationships
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business
- Sell contract staffing solutions and open job orders that will be filled by the recruiting staff
- Maintain a solid understanding of the strategic business and IT direction of multiple accounts to anticipate future technical requirements
- Produce business plans quarterly to management.
- Demonstrated success in staffing business development, preferably in IT or technical field
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales expectations
- Strong understanding of a solid sales methodology
- Strong presentation and closing skills (it must be in your DNA)
- Must be able to provide strong client and management references
- Power user of MS Office tools
- A strong sense of ethics and professionalism
- High level of energy, outgoing personality and an insatiable desire to succeed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
JobServe USA - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard