Analyze system requirements and determine system functional specifications. Gather requirements, provide fit gap analysis and create effective technical solutions for the business needs. Design, validate and confirm new or changed functionality with the Epic environment that meets customer specifications. Develop and modify system configurations that meet design requirements.
Provide complex qualitative and quantitative analysis on data and information collected as part of application requirement gathering. Understand and translate the business functionality into Epic system configuration and workflow validations.
Provide consulting support for customized implementation and installation of the software and related integration elements. Prioritize system build efforts. Proactively identify impact of changes upon other applications and downstream systems. Update Change Control schedule with upcoming production releases.
Lead large groups to make key decisions.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Work closely with business users and application team to design, build and execute a comprehensive integration and user acceptance test plan and scripts. Conduct most phases of testing: unit, assembly, integration and user acceptance tests.
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation and training materials for application implementation and changes.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years industry related experience (healthcare, information services, or within applicable area)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Epic certification
- Any certifications relating to software applications, technology infrastructure and or clinical specializations Clinical experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous Epic experience
- 2 years information services experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
Providence Health & Services - 15 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...