TireDiscounters is growing and we may be looking for you!! Tire Technicians are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and installing tires as needed on customer's vehicles. Techs are paid on an hourly pay basis plus potential bonuses and spiffs based on tire sales and personal performance.
1. Install wheels and tires
2. Operate balancer & tire machine
3. Complete work orders and related paperwork
4. Maintain, organize and clean shop and equipment
5. Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
6. Additional duties as assigned
1. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
2. General mechanical skills desirable.
3. All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
4. All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
5. Must be able to perform job functions that require lifting and/or carrying single items weighing at least 50 lbs as well as functions/activities such as pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting, reaching, etc
TireDiscounters - 20 months ago
TireDiscounters (www.tirediscounters.com), Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned...