MEADOWBROOK INSURANCE GROUP, Inc. (NYSE: MIG) is a publicly traded company that employs approximately 1100 associates in 34 offices throughout the United States and Bermuda. Meadowbrook operates insurance agencies, a risk management company that provides services to self-insured groups, funds and pools, and operates 4 domestic and 1 foreign insurance companies. We are currently looking for a full time Business Analyst II to join our Southfield, MI branch office .
The BA is responsible for the analysis, requirements elicitation, and communication throughout the lifecycle of a project.
1. Research and analyze company and client needs to formulate solutions using new and existing programs and systems, design specifications and test cases to thoroughly test new implementations and changes to existing programs.
2. Test new systems and programs, analyze results and client feedback, track and report results to resolve and develop systems that meet ISO, NCCI, state insurance bureaus and company requirements.
3. Plan and schedule workload to meet assigned target dates. May assist group/department staff in resolving work related problems. Must be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
4. Communicate orally and in writing with clients, outside vendors, all departments and branches of Meadowbrook, team members and others regarding results of testing, research, analysis, project schedules and other areas of concern.
5. Document new and existing programs, adhering to department and corporate documentation requirements.
6. The above duties will be performed with limited supervision.
1. 3-6 years of expierience in Busienss Analysis, Project Manager, and/or Process Improvement.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of insurance in one of the above noted disciplines as normally acquired through one (1) years experience.
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
4. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate insurance as well as non-insurance material to others.
5. Demonstrated analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Policy
Meadowbrook is committed to equal employment opportunity and will administer policies and conduct employment practices in a manner which treats each associate and applicant for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, weight, height, veterans’ status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. is a full-service risk management organization that focuses on specialty program business and risk...