We are a growing company…
We are a financially secure company…
We offer our employees a promising future and tremendous career opportunities...
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nations leading transportation and logistics companies. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 1,000 office employees, over 3,000company drivers, and work with over 1,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
“The only thing BIGGER than our opportunities, is your POTENTIAL”
The General Manager/VP of Operations will provide dynamic leadership to drive the company to reach year-over-year operational goals for our temperature controlled (Refridgerated) division. Working with his/her direct reports and senior leadership, this individual will develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s position and objectives, promote revenue, operating profit, safety and growth as an organization. This individual will be responsible for reducing driver turnover, increase utilization of equipment and have indirect management of the operation budget.
CRST is an EOE
- Asset Based Transportation Operations Management - Minimum of 10-15 years
- Proven leadership track record
- Refrigerated Transportation Environment
- Staff Management
- SOP & KPI Development
- P&L Management & Budgeting Experience
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Industry Related Software (AS-400 preferred)
- Education: BA or BS (Accounting, Logistics or Transportation preferred)