Disguise is the world’s leading fashion driven Halloween Company in the industry! Based in gorgeous San Diego, we play every day by creating licensed and proprietary costumes that scare, delight and transform infants through adults. We work with the best and biggest studios and entertainment companies in the business – Disney, Marvel, Hasbro, Sesame and more! Our products are on shelves at the world’s largest retailers in the US and Canada. No Halloween is complete without a great Disguise!
Disguise, a division of JAKKS Pacific, Inc., is currently seeking for an experienced Sales Support Specialist responsible for sales administration and sales support, through interaction with Sales Staff, Customers, Operations, Account Service and Finance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to retrieve and review complicated Customer orders, packaging and shipping requirements to determine best course of action to ensure that Disguise is able to meet the Customer requirements and to follow the process through order fulfillment to avoid chargeback and ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills & Experience required:
- Utilizing Target’s POL and Grovesite systems, producing various reports, costing analysis and vendor analysis
- Create Power Point and other selling presentations
- Produce Quote Sheets
- Work with Wal-Mart’s Retail Link system for reporting and vendor analysis
- Item Setup and Management for Target and Wal-Mart
- Scripting for Wal-Mart
- Attend training seminars and webinars on Customer Web sites to stay current on customer specific requirements
- Maintain an understanding of all related and sales and operational policies and processes that pertain to order fulfillment
- Act a liaison between Sales, Customers Operations and Customer Service to ensure accurate order fulfillment
- Work with the Credit Department and Sales to resolve chargebacks and credit issues, preparing documentation for MIF’s
- Prepare bookings, sales and POS data for Sales and Management
- Work with Sales and Item Integrity Department on new assortment setup and customer exclusive items.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service on Pricing and Cross Reference setup
- Assist Sales team with product vendor forms and input into the customers website, as required
- Work with Operations and Disguise Hong Kong on expedites and product availability
- Process and track sample request
- Travel (10% to 15%) for Industry Shows, customer presentations, planogram setups
- Perform other administrative duties, as required.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, where priorities change frequently.
- Minimum of 4 years of past experience working in Sales Administration/Sales Support or Customer Service working with MASS Market Accounts in a fast paced manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. PowerPoint and Word
- Possess experience with a top or mid-tier ERP system
- Possess experience with Mass Market, Vendor systems, preferably Target’s POL system, and Wal-Mart’s Retail Link
JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan to include a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
Please send us your resume and salary requirements to .
Submissions which do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
JAKKS Pacific is ready to rumble. JAKKS, one of the US's top toy companies, makes and sells action figures (including licenses for...