Requisition #: 61983
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
You understand what a lot of recruiters don't - the art of selling.
To you, recruiting is like an intensely competitive sport - you play to win. And with your outgoing personality, you're a natural at building coalitions with internal hiring managers and candidates. That's precisely the type of recruiter we're looking for at Automatic Data Processing (ADP). We bring a world-class approach to recruiting, with state-of-the-art tools and management backing that you need to be at the top of your game.
- Help and/or drive definition, implementation and execution of recruiting and sourcing strategies around Sales Management positions.
- Focus on direct sourcing and passive candidate pipeline.
- Utilizes full cycle recruiting process to include: sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring potential candidates for open positions
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with line management (Recruiter level and above) and various key Staffing/HR stakeholders in the staffing and on-boarding process
- Coordinate and provide timely feedback to candidates that supports a positive candidate experience, and ensure unsuccessful internal candidates receive coaching and potential career development guidance
- Market and position ADP's Employment Brand while proactively seeking new avenues to identify and attract candidates
- Maintains integrity of data in appropriate Staffing systems and job distribution channels
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws related to employment
- Collaboration: Strong partnership with key peer groups across Staffing and HR executing best practices and driving inclusion and diversity in every interaction
- Candidate Experience : Ensures a consistent, engaged and clear communication with all internal/external ADP candidates
- Results Orientation : Understands expected metrics (TTF, productivity, survey scores) and qualitative results (anecdotal feedback, positive attitude, team work). Recognizes when expectations might not be met and proactively takes action to improve the outcome
Client Focus: Identifies client needs as top priority, embracing a disciplined customer service approach
- Adaptability: Displays functional and BU agility, embracing profile, process and technology changes
- Professional/Technical Expertise: Best practice execution in behavioral interviews, client consultation, selling ADP EVP and closing candidates
- Influence without Authority: Assimilate leadership vision into daily practice and influence the business and peers towards best practices in hiring strategies
- Innovation: Generates or revises methodology related to process, tools, client and peer partnerships
- Project/Process Management : Identify vision, establish plan, execute and measure project/initiative beyond regular scope of responsibility
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Experience, Skills, Academic:Qualifications include:
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision and operate in a team environment
- Must possess analytical and technical ability to leverage best in class sourcing tools and social networking tactics to tap quality diverse talent pools
- Define, participate in and execute sourcing strategy leveraging market intelligence and internal/external expertise to penetrate sparse talent pools and engage passive candidates
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with strong client/customer service orientation
- Must have sound business ethics and show consistency between principles, values and behaviors
- 3+ years of related professional Recruiting Experience (Preferably with a combination of both agency and corporate settings).
- Excellent PC skills including HRIS and recruiting software: (Taleo, BrassRing, VE etc.)
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Bachelors' Degree/Advanced Degree (or equivalent in experience), e.g. Completion/participation in professional organization certification programs and/or designations, e.g. SHRM, PHR, EMA, HCI.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Atlanta, GAAmericas Virtual
Job Category: Human Resources
Area of Interest: Recruiting / Staffing
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...