At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a IT Security Analyst to join our team in Albany, New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Augment ISO staff to perform day to day operations and short / long term Information Security projects.
Perform routine security audits
Monitoring and analysis of logs/events
Identify trends and formulate actions for mitigation of threats.
Conduct/manage vulnerability scanning
Draft new/update existing Information Security policies and procedures
Conduct Audits of user accounts, computers, and network configurations
Conduct ad hoc ad hoc investigations,
Conduct or monitor computer and cell phone forensics.
Review new processes, technologies, and system designs.
Review vulnerability bulletins and patch releases. -Conduct or monitor penetration
testing according to procedure.
Assist in the creation and execution of the organizational information security awareness
Coordinate with and provide security guidance to internal departments and outside agencies
Provide guidance to junior security analysts in the execution of their daily duties.
Perform other related duties as directed by the Information Security Officer or senior leadership.
Audit Active Directory, Windows Servers, CITRIX Xen, Xen App, and Xen Server.
Backup / Recovery Planning and review
IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems) monitoring
Analyze/monitor ISA proxy services
Additional requested skills include:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working for large IT organizations.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in cyber security.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or other qualifying security certification.
- GCIH, CEH, MCSE or other qualifying certification showing technical depth.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with virtualization, AV, Sharepoint, digital forensics, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and/or networking.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience preparing and delivering written and/or oral reports.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing and reviewing security policy and standards.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management and/or supervising junior staff.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience reviewing IT Procurements.
- Fingerprint based background check required.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...