Associate Professional: Logistics Engineer
USA-SC: SOUTH CAROLINA-CHARLESTON
Remote Work Authorized
Jan 25, 2013, 2:33:55 PM
Essential Job Functions
- Collects data and conducts analyses of systems and equipment for maintainability and supportability, maintenance requirements, transportability, life cycle cost and design to cost.
- Utilizes logistics modeling techniques to predict maintenance levels and costs.
- Investigates and resolves basic queries from the field concerning field failure data, technical matters of significance, activity reports, technical handbook changes, software changes and logistics information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of logistics engineering experience
- Experience working with engineering, supply and configuration management processes with respect to logistics
- Experience working with design-support programs such as: integrated logistic support (ILS), logistics support analysis (LSA), reliability centered maintenance (RCM), etc.
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills for conducting analysis
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Interpersonal skills for communicating with business unit personnel
- Basic time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and progress in the logistics engineering field
CSC - 14 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...