Senior Geospatial Analyst/Cartographer
o Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash)
- Masters degree in cartography, geography, geospatial information systems or a related field. Fifteen (15) years of experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Minimum seven (7) years recent experience in cartography, geography, geospatial information systems or a related field.
- Familiarity of NCTC product lines, particularly Director of Intelligence products is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with:
o GIS Principles
o ERSI ARC, GIS or Intergaph GeoMedia Pro
o Sunday 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Create a wide range of professional design elements to enhance reports, briefings, conferences, etc. Majority of tasks will be focused on print products to include text formatting, charts, matrices, graphs, photos, and map compilation.
- Concept design and execution for web pages and other electronic media to include video products and streaming video for Current, Capital Network (CAPNET), and other NCTC delivery platforms.
- Execute complex and sophisticated terrorism-related multimedia projects. Multimedia products require the highest level of specialized skill to ensure quality development and deployment, including information gathering, data analysis, coding/programming, interface design, incorporation of maps/cartography, imagery and graphics, and finally, the collaborative efforts of the entire design team and clients.
- Interact with printing professionals to ensure quality control of products, IT staff and outside vendors to provide state-of-the-art capabilities.
- Conform to graphic and map production procedures established by the NCTC organization.
- Create and/or revise any given production-related product by deadlines set by the Director, NCTC, regardless of scope or complexity.
- Core business hours for this requirement are 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Coverage is required for the following alternative work schedule:
o Monday through Thursday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
Security: Requires Active TS/SCI with FS Poly What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Typically one Designer and one Cartographer rotate coverage per the above schedule to produce the National Terrorism Bulletin and other high-level products. Overtime hours are on an occasional basis.
AECOM - 11 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...