The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This role provides day-to-day financial support and analysis for local and domestic theme park and resort businesses and works closely with business and operating clients to help deliver premium Guest experiences and value. Qualified candidates will develop annual operating plans, business unit forecasts, process improvements and performance measures for all financial and business analyses. Additionally, this role provides critical strategic and business development support for existing businesses and new growth opportunities.
- Minimum 2 or more years finance and/or business development experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Demonstrated business savvy with a strong understanding of the external market, economic, and competitive forces
- Have a strong knowledge of financial systems and software (Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- Financial modeling and profitability/cost analysis experience (including key decision metrics – NPV, IRR, Payback, Operating Income analysis and improvement)
- Budgeting and financial planning experience with a strong understanding of financial statements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence partners and key business decisions
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills
5 years experience in Finance
MBA, CPA or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.