Join a team responsible for development of a sophisticated web application for cloud technologies for a next generation product. This is an opportunity to work with some of the brightest software developers in the Portland area in an AGILE development environment.
Keys to successful contribution are:
AZAD is looking for bright, talented, flexible, self- motivated, and customer focused problem solvers who enjoy the challenges associated with solving complex problems.
- Experience with web application development and integration for open source platforms.
- Experience taking a user interface concept through design and development.
- Experience with design of graphical interfaces including, style sheets, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with Linux (i.e. SUSE, Redhat, Ubuntu).
- Outside the box thinker; and enthusiastic about learning, experimenting, and applying new technologies.
- Willingness to be flexible and experience developing within an agile & iterative development environment.
- Independent contributor within a collaborative team environment with flexibility and strong communication skills.
- Python development knowledge is a plus but not required.
Founded and managed by technologists and engineers, AZAD is a leading provider of Technology Consulting and Engineering Solutions to Fortune 500 and innovative high-tech firms since 1992. AZAD works closely with its clients to solve their most complex technological challenges. Join AZAD's professional team and enhance your career by being engaged with some of the most innovative projects in the Pacific Northwest.
Our collaborative approach to support our clients, projects and our passion about technology is key to our success. If you enjoy working in such an environment, we encourage you to apply.
EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS including, Medical & Dental Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, 401K Plan, and Referral Bonus.
Must be U.S. Citizen
AZAD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, color, sex, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal law. This policy extends to all personnel decisions, terms and conditions of employment, vendor contracts and provision of services.
Azad, inc. - 16 months ago