We're looking for a full-time warehouse associate to work in our inventory control department at our distribution center in Lewisville, TX. Starting pay is $11.50 per hour, with annual merit reviews.
Responsibilities include daily cycle counts, block audits and thorough reconciliation, as well as the collection, review, reconciliation and reporting of data to maintain the integrity of the inventory. In addition to daily Inventory and Quality functions, this individual’s main responsibility will involve problem solving within the warehouse environment concerning Inventory and Quality issues at all stages of the internal processes .
The right candidate will have experience in a customer service-oriented workplace and an excellent attendance record. We are looking for people who can be strong, consistent performers and can interact professionally with salespeople and customers.
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse environment, including receiving, shipping inventory and quality control
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be absolutely committed to follow through on service commitments
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented
- RF scanning experience preferred
- Forklift experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment
Anixter offers a benefits package, including medical, dental, 401 ( k) and pension benefits.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
When it comes to getting wired, Anixter International's got the connections. The company is a distributor of communication products...