Are you a high energy individual who enjoys interacting with a wide range of people?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment where you have the opportunity to directly impact your team's success?
Are you someone who thrives on change and is able to handle new challenges on a day to day basis?
Are you looking to start with a company that offers tremendous career opportunities?
If so, then we want you to be a part of our team! Corporate Relations is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant III to support our Communications, Sponsorship, and Web Digital teams.
In this role, you would be providing a full range of administrative services to staff members, associates, managers and officers in the department.
Other critical job functions include:
Qualifications: -Requires high school education or equivalent and 4-6 years of experience.
- Composing precise, accurate and routine correspondence using MS Word and Excel.
- Provide general assistance such as ordering department supplies and coordinating department activities and special projects.
- Administrative support in preparing for conferences, trade shows, and events.
- Supporting management and staff with document preparation, calendar management, and travel.
- This position will also provide prompt, courteous and excellent customer service at an acceptable level to all customers while actively interacting and cooperating with all entities of the Principal Financial Group.
- Within general guidelines make independent decisions about planning, organizing and scheduling of own work.
- Judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations for solutions and actions.
- Typically receive no instructions for routine work and general instructions for new assignments.
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- Must be able to type 45-55 cwpm.
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling, word processing and intermediate math skills.
- Position requires tact, ability to maintain confidentiality and good interpersonal skills.
- Must have high level of knowledge of company and department policies and procedures and business vocabulary.
- Must be fluent in 2010 Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Experience in RAMS preferred.
Visa Sponsorship: Only individuals with permanent legal rights to work in the United States need apply.
Principal Financial Group - 12 months ago
Ah, the circle of life. For a child in elementary school, avoiding the principal is paramount. However, folks looking toward retirement may...