Published Job Title: Clinical Measurement Consultant
Published Division/Department: Riverside Publishing
Requisition #: 5708
Country: United States
Percentage of Travel: 60% - 70%
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Shift: 1st Shift
Interest Category: Sales / Business Development
This position is reponsible for selling to and providing workshops for school pyschologists, special education, and early childhood personnel.
- Designs strategies that address customer needs and issues while meeting assigned quota; targets and prioritizes accounts and activities; analyzes competitors’ activities and adjusts appropriately; utilizes area, national and Per Diem resources effectively.
- Strategically plans sales calls by outlined objectives and action steps.
- Reads the market, recognizes trends, and communicates that information to the Area Management; Demonstrates knowledge of account history, the processes and procedures specific to each district, and the key issues for each account.
- Responds to customers requests and problems with appropriate timeliness and concern; Develops professional credibility and trust with the customer;
- Provides timely and complete information needed for consultants and outside resources to perform effectively in the territory; Uses voicemail and email appropriately; Updates Salesforce.com regularly.
- Knowledge of each curriculum area to converse comfortably with customers and understand their needs; effectively communicates the major features, advantages, and benefits of each product; Displays a thorough knowledge of state and local adoption timelines in order to be at the right place at the right time.
“Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and member of e-Verify.”
- Master's in school psychology required/doctorate preferred.
- 5-10 years sales experience with a proven track record in meeting quota. Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are desirable
- The ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
- Requires heavy travel – driving and air travel. 60-70%
J2W: CB Exp. 06/27/13
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is a global learning company with the mission of changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious...