Imagine a job where you can honestly say that fun and smiles are your business! Join our team at Portrait Innovations, and you’ll be able to say just that. With over 200 studios throughout the U.S., we have reinvented the professional portrait studio experience. Using the latest in digital photography technology, an extensive line of specialty products and handy online ordering options, we make it easy and enjoyable for our customers to share their cherished family memories, events and milestones. We are hiring Studio Sales Associates to take photographs and to assist our customers with image selection and custom photo specialty product creation. Professional photography experience is not required – we will teach you everything you need to know! You bring your outgoing personality and drive to succeed, and we’ll help you with the rest. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to talk with you!
As a Studio Sales Associate, you will spend your days interacting with customers and their children, capturing their images and walking them through the selection of their photo collections – all while ensuring that they enjoy the process. All of your photography will take place in the studio, never on location, and you will often work with other Sales Associates to ensure the photo shoots run smoothly and efficiently.
Your specific duties as a Studio Sales Associate will include:
- Overseeing all studio functions
- Shooting a variety of photographs
- Selling portrait packages
- Manufacturing portraits
- Driving sales and meeting sales and performance goals
- Ensuring consistent and accurate cash management
- Maintaining a clean and safe studio
- Guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction
As a Studio Sales Associate, the most important qualities you can bring to the table is the kind of genuine, positive and confident personality that thrives in a fast paced work environment.
Other qualifications for the Studio Sales Associate include:
- Strong interest in photography (experience not required)
- Career-minded attitude and desire to grow with the company
- High energy and enthusiastic sales skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Availability to work weekends and extended hours
- Computer proficiency
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Background in photography, art, sales or education, a plus
As a Studio Sales Associate with Portrait Innovations, you will be part of a growing, cutting-edge company with a great, tight-knit, family atmosphere. You will find plenty of support from management and your fellow associates, as well as some of the latest equipment and technology in the photography business. We will provide you with comprehensive and ongoing training to fully prepare you to excel in your role. In addition, we have a promote-from-within policy and a three-month fast-track career advancement program that allows this entry level position to be a stepping stone to a management career. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation that includes benefits.
Here’s some of what we offer:
- First year compensation potential of $30,000
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Paid training program and ongoing mentoring
- Dollar allowance for medical benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Fast-track career advancement
- Paid overtime
Portrait Innovations - 15 months ago
Picture this: your family's toothy grins flashing above the living room mantle. Portrait Innovations Holding can make that happen. Through...