We seek Associate Faculty members who are scholarly practitioners and excellent facilitators to teach our asynchronous accelerated 8 week, 3 credit courses. Our Associate Faculty guide learning from a University Master Course, actively engaging students and applying their academic and business experience via online discussions and structured papers and projects.
Teaching opportunities may be available in the following disciplines:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Corporate Innovation
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Dynamics and Creativity
- Competitive Intelligence
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 120-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
- Hold a Doctoral (terminal) degree from an accredited institution in a closely related field and current within the teaching discipline.
- Have 5+ years of substantive professional experience in a business environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated passion for teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate ability to incorporate business concepts through an applied methodology with adult learners.
- Proficiency in using online tools and programs, including the MS Office suite of products.
- Experience in teaching and facilitating learning in an online environment.
- Experience with the use of Blackboard or similar Learning Management Systems for online teaching.
- Familiarization with Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Human Resources by applying at: www.post.edu/career-opportunities.shtml
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Post University - 12 months ago