RTS/RMA, Material Handler - Danbury, CT
Belimo is a growth oriented global company committed to its products and the people who drive its success. Belimo is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of damper actuators and control valve assemblies used in commercial HVAC systems.
Belimo is seeking a (RTS/RMA) Material Handler to support the Warehouse Department to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
- Physically receive all incoming UPS / FedEx packages
- Acknowledge all RMA’s in the systems. Pass on all warranty returns to the RMA department.
- Process all returns on material that will be returned to stock.
- Disassemble all products to the component level physically as well as in the system.
- Return inventory to the appropriate areas.
- Back up receiving functions.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Computer skills (e.g. SAP, MS-Office).2 year safe operation of material handling equipment.
- 2 years work experience in a warehouse environment
- 2 years receiving experience
- Experience to work in a diverse Workforce
- Experience in SAP/R3 (module SD, WM, MM and PP)
- Logical and analytical thinking, Good team player, Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in a professional demeanor
- Deal with time constraints and deadlines; skills with manipulating multiple priorities; self -actuated; sense of urgency