Join the Distribution Insights team at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a member of the Personal Lines Distribution Insights team you will lead analyses that support new business and partnership growth.
This individual will lead strategic initiatives related to new partnership acquisition and retention.
Working with multiple levels of management, this individual will provide analyses to influence partnership acceptance and corresponding compensation and contract terms. This role will also support other key complex initiatives across the Affinity Marketing team.
- Provide Executive level presentation support for annual planning and forecasting cycle, month end results, and client facing presentations
- Conduct planning and forecasting activities for Affinity Sales group and effectively communicate Affinity growth goals with other Distribution and Marketing planning groups
- Provide analytical overviews on key operating metrics to multiple levels of management
- Evaluate and analyze operating results relative to planned and forecasted objectives, understand trends, and incorporate into planning and forecasting projections
- Lead month end processes to explain, quantify, and improve business results
- Participate in initiatives to drive operational performance and strategic objectives
- Conduct research and ad-hoc analysis to support operational goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in planning, reporting or other analytical roles
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills required. Consulting background preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for exchanging information across multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated experience querying and analyzing complex data sets
- Experience in forecasting and planning processes
- Demonstrated results in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Experience with SAS, Essbase, Access or similar database tools preferred
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. Keeping this promise means we are there...