Provide medical supplies to departments timely when requested. Exchange and maintain all crash and delivery carts.
- Required: High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Desired: Central Services or Operating Room Technician
- Desired: Inventory related experience.
- Required: Basic math, oral and written communication skills.
- Desired: Computer, Lawson system and Invision system experience, Medical Terminology.
Physical Requirements/Demands of the Position
- Walking, standing, above the shoulder reaching and bending frequently. Standing may be for long periods of time. Good eyesight including manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Individually lifting up to 35 pounds frequently and rarely lifting up to 50 pounds. Team lifting or mechanical assist beyond 50 pounds.
Gundersen Health System - 20 months ago
Gundersen Health System is where caring meets excellence through a comprehensive health network of wholly owned and affiliated services....