The Site Acquisition Specialist is responsible for wireless site candidate identification, due diligence, lease negotiations, zoning and building permit submissions and approvals within a geographic market. Site Acquisition services are related to wireless site identification, reviewing zoning feasibility, negotiating price, terms, equipment location, securing property rights, conducting high quality construct ability review, preparing site sketch, reviewing title report for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc., obtaining landlord sign off on all drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agency, submittal and approval of all entitlements, and regular reporting of project status and schedule.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for attending wireless site walks as needed to identify and communicate critical information to RF, Site Acquisition, Zoning, and Construction.
2. Coordinate with RF Engineers and Construction personnel to ensure that the selected sites meet the engineering, zoning and construction requirements.
3. Coordinate with legal resources on legal language.
4. Procure zoning maps, parcel maps, street maps, and deeds for selected sites.
5. Coordinate and attend the site and tech visit with RF, Zoning, and Construction Teams.
6. Procure the landlords` signature on lease agreements, zoning application, Limited Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Agreements, Non-disturbance Agreements and Construction Drawings.
7. Attend all public hearings and community meetings as related to the site.
8. Perform review of the zoning and construction drawings and make necessary changes.
9. Negotiate an acceptable lease agreement between the landlord of the approved candidate(s) sites and the client as well as any ancillary easement agreements.
Other Job Responsibilities:
1. Assemble and submit complete Site Candidate Package (SCIP) which includes; surveying all existing and useable structures and identify raw land build candidates.
2. Request a Title Report for approved site candidates.
3. Ensure that all original site documentation is filed accurately according to project standards. Prepare and submit candidate packages for client review, prepare pre- zoning analysis for approved candidates, and complete status reports
4. Perform special assignments as requested by Project Management team.
Minimum Required Skills / Job Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree or related work experience required, advanced degree in Corporate or Real Estate law, or MBA a plus but not required.
2. Wireless telecommunications experience required.
3. Real Estate license or AICP certification a plus.
4. Lease administration and legal contracts experience preferred. Must be proficient in reading and interpreting lease contract documents.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel). Project management scheduling systems experience preferred.
6. Must be comfortable working in a schedule-driven environment.
7. Must be highly organized with strong time management skills; detail oriented, production driven with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
8. Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record that meets company standards.
RealCom Associates, LLC - 3 years ago