Job ID : 2013-15251
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 2/4/2013
Job Location: US-NJ-Trenton
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Category: Professional Development
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
This position primarily supports the Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey areas with additional travel occasionally required.
Key areas of Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for planning and managing activities associated with the implementation of instructional software products determined by Pearson Digital Learning to optimize customer satisfaction.
2. Provides implementation planning, training, and consulting services to assigned clients on instructional software products.
3. Conduct onsite and remote, standard and customized workshops as needed by the client.
4. Assists other consultants in other territories as needed.
5. Guide customer behaviors through relationship and account management that provides solutions that maximize the benefits for both the customer and Pearson Digital Learning.
6. Serve as a liaison between Pearson Digital Learning and school districts, state agencies or other vendors to ensure customer success.
7. Assists the Sales and Marketing departments with sales support activities including, but not limited to: presentations, seminars, conventions, demonstrations and tours.
8. Coordinate the resolution of user and support issues to help facilitate customer satisfaction and productivity.
9. Participate in special projects and committees as assigned by manager.
1. BS/BA required; Masters degree in education preferred.
2. Minimum of three years teaching experience in grades K-12 required
3. Knowledge and experience integrating instructional technology in the classroom or in a training/consulting capacity required
4. Previous experience with remote training a plus
5. Prior experience teaching adults a plus
6. Must be able to deliver quality, professional presentations.
7. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
8. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff and external customer base.
10. Well organized and structured, with the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision in a deadline driven environment.
11. Excellent negotiating and conflict resolution skills
12. Ability to travel, including overnight, extensively, as necessary to meet the expectations of the job as determined by manager
Pearson Education - 17 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...