The Loan Servicing Specialist will answer calls and e-mails related to mortgage loans maintained with our FICS system, prepare the daily close of the Mortgage Servicer System and provide daily and monthly reports to the Finance Department and Fannie Mae. Perform monthly reconciliation of custodial accounts, process payments and payoffs and export and import electronic files related to private mortgage insurance, tax and insurance monitoring, and investor reporting to Fannie Mae. Position Responsibilities: Facilitate disbursement of tax and insurance payments from escrow accounts, schedule remittance of funds to investor(s) and Import and validate government monitoring information (HMDA) monthly. Modifications on current mortgage loans within the FICS system. Prepare release of liens on paid loans. Provide support to the mortgage department by imaging mortgage application information and mortgage loan files, electronically recording documents with county clerk's office and supply acquisition and maintain a high level of member service in a call center/work group environment. Other duties as assigned.
RBFCU IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in mortgage loan servicing (preferred)
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Ability to use phone and automated loan system effectively
- Knowledge of FICS Mortgage Servicer System
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast paced team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Must be available to work on Saturdays as needed
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Must be eligible for bondability
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago
Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union (RBFCU) provides deposit and lending services, including checking and savings accounts and loans for...