Landscape Architect II |
- We are currently searching for a Landscape Architect II for our Leesburg, VA office.
Bowman Consulting delivers real estate, energy and infrastructure solutions to public and private markets throughout the country. A focused growth strategy has allowed Bowman to more than double in size over the last three years, operating twenty offices nationwide with a leading-edge staff of over 400. We have our sights set on doubling again in the next few years, further increasing our value to our clients. This growth strategy, along with outstanding client relationships, enables Bowman to anticipate the needs of the marketplace and respond to its demands through new service offerings, locations and solutions. Bowman is an adept and energetic firm with a results-oriented attitude. We focus on exceeding expectations and give our clients peace of mind by providing exceptional service.
We offer the depth of resources that one expects from a large design firm. At the same time, we operate with a degree of flexibility typically found only in boutique firms. Led by many of our fields' most respected professionals, we attract and retain the industry's best and brightest.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture and have one to five years experience in related field. Professional registration is preferred but not required. Design and Cadd skills are essential requirements for this position. Ideal candidates shall have a working knowledge of plant and hardscape materials and graphic programs such as Adobe and Photoshop. Candidates must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent oral and written communication skills and work well with others.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the execution of landscape architectural and land planning design process on assigned projects
- Consulting with clients, engineers, architects and governing agencies on specifications and needs of overall projects
- Assisting in performing on-site inspections during construction and coordinating design requirements with contractors and equipment suppliers
- Reviewing proposed design change orders and making recommendations as needed.
Bowman Consulting Group - 16 months ago