SUMMARY: The dietitian provides nutritional consultation and care for identified patient population with parenteral or enteral nutritional needs across the continuum of care. Promotes effective management of this population, participates in the inpatient and outpatient multidisciplinary team, effective management of resource utilization and achieve optimal clinical outcomes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Dietetic Internship or similar American Dietetic Association approved Program required.
· One year of experience and advanced certifications in specialty area preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Must be a Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) or obtain registration within three months of hire date is required.
· Licensure in the State of South Dakota required; potential for multiple state licensure.
· Required to maintain continuing education requirements set by State licensure regulations and the Commission on Dietetic Registration, and develop professionally in the area of assignment.
Avera Health - 10 months ago