To provide outstanding service and solutions to clients via telephone, email and web based applications, through the handling of customer issues related to the supporting, upgrading, and usage of TMW Innovative Software. Tasks range from answering questions on function and usage of our software product to assisting customers with requesting custom work. THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE SUPPORT POSITION. Identifies and resolves moderate system operations problems. Acts as point of contact for user community. Using NetSuite contact management system, maintains records of correspondence received and action taken.
• Provide post software implementation support and upgrade activities to Innovative Customers
• Facilitates timely and accurate resolution of low level technical issues on Innovative software
• Maintain an excellent customer satisfaction standard, equal to or greater than 95% for all deployment and support functions as expressed through customer surveys
• Answer and record all calls and emails into automated tracking system and determines the scope of reported problems
• Work with Team Leader, Team Members, and other TMW Systems, Inc. personnel to ensure appropriate resource is assigned to respond to each client issue
• Perform follow-up communication to ensure customer satisfaction
• Update and maintain customer data in Netsuite
• Enter customer projects to ensure upgrades, new modules or custom development work is accomplished
• Create and/or modify presentations needed using MS Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Assist in Advisory Board events
• Order supplies as needed
• Handle all front desk activities
• Performs other duties as assigned/requested
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• College degree or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
• Experience managing high priority technical issues and their associated tracking and communications
• Phone skills, patience and outstanding follow-up ability
• Power user with MS Office tools
• Ability to relate to customers with varying levels of technical skills and understanding; from the end-user, to the IT Manager, to the Executive level
• Time management and prioritization skills needed to manage multiple requests with varying levels of importance and criticality
• Conflict Management - Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise
• Composure - Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with the customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
• Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything
• Patience - Is tolerant with people and processes; listens and checks before acting; tries to understand the people and the data before making judgments and acting; waits for others to catch up before acting; sensitive to due process and proper pacing; follows established process
• Problems Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
• Constant and close visual work at desk or computer
• Constant sitting and working at desk
• Frequent verbal and written communication with team and other business associates by telephone, correspondence, or in person
• Frequent lifting of folders, files, binders and other objects weighing up to 20 lbs.
• Frequent opening and closing of heavy file drawers
• Occasional bending and stooping to pick up boxes and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Frequent walking and standing
• Occasional driving of automobiles
Travel Required: Minimal
TMW Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
TMW Systems Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of TMW via email, the Internet or in any method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of TMW. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by TMW as a result of the referral or through other means.
TMW Systems - 12 months ago
Since our founding in 1983, TMW Systems has become North America’s leading developer of enterprise software product solutions for...