Do you bring a great attitude and proven leadership abilities to the workplace? Are you seeking temp to hire employment? Here is your chance to get in the door at GE in Minnetonka, Minnesota!
The Autowinder Operator is responsible for the operation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of automated element
assembly equipment. He/she is responsible for understanding both the product construction and the machine operation to
maximize yields and machine uptime. The Autowinder Operator also works as a Tester, setting up, loading, operating and
reading test equipment in accordance with prescribed processes.
- Understand Autowinder safety, quality and production goals; actively engage in meeting these goals
- Set-up and monitor machine operations according to standard operating instructions.
- Inspect raw materials and products to ensure there are no visual defects; take corrective action as needed
- Handle, measure and mix chemicals in accordance with prescribed methods and operating requirements
- Ensure accuracy of testing and data entry of results in manual logs or computer system
- Log and track Autowinder machine deviations and quality traceability data
- Inspect and package product to manufacturing specifications.
- Resolve performance issues with the Autowinder by quickly taking action and using investigative, troubleshooting and
- Interrupt machine operation as necessary to correct operating problems; minimize production of elements that do not meet
Participate in EHS meetings, investigations, and audits. Proactively communicate and address safety concerns
- Communicate technical issues in a timely manner to all levels (managers, co-workers, maintenance, engineers, etc.)
- Assist with failure & preventative maintenance procedures
- Comply with Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) rules, including safe work practices and housekeeping practices.
This position is on a rotating schedule with 12 hour shifts every other Saturday and Sunday.
- Perform tasks in accordance with quality and regulatory requirements
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor, Facilitator, or Lead
Also, Adecco offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision care, holiday pay, anniversary bonus opportunities, 401(k) savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and free skills training!
- 2nd shift - 2PM - 10PM
- 3rd shift - 10PM - 6AM
of 6 years machine operation or other related mechanical experience
- High School Diploma/GED and minimum of 2 years machine operation or other related mechanical experience -- or -- minimum
files, data input, copy & paste and sums
- Experience working in and navigating computer applications. Ability to perform basic functions in Excel, including navigating to
- Ability to accurately measure work in process (WIP) and finished goods in inches or centimeters
- Ability to lift, maneuver and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 or 12 hour days.
- Experience owning, operating and maintaining machines; responsible for troubleshooting and basic machine maintenance
- Strong mathematical aptitude, such as ability to calculate flow rate and take measurements of circumference
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn and understands all policies, practices, and procedures
- Experience participating in the development of work instructions and operating guides
- Basic SAP experience, including navigating in the system, looking up test specs and ensuring bills of materials match recipes
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Quality inspection experience, including experience identifying and resolving product quality issues
- Detail orientated
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes u...