The Pep Boys Headquarters, located in Philadelphia, PA, is looking for a Director of Customer Engagement in our Operations Department. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Store Operations. The Director of Customer Engagement is a key leader that is responsible for setting the strategy to ensure all store customer and selling processes drive customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, improve sales performance, and improve profitability. The successful leader will be very organized and have the ability to understand the complex nature of the service and retail automotive aftermarket. They will also be able to collaborate with field and store support center leaders in the constant innovation of our customer facing processes to drive maximum customer engagement.
- Lead the development of sales related processes that drive maximum customer satisfaction and retention throughout all lines of business.
- Lead the constant review of store systems to ensure selling flow maximizes customer engagement.
- Develop and lead processes that increase levels of customer engagement and retention that include speed of service, customer feedback, reputation management, complaint resolution, customer retention, phone shops, mystery shops, etc.
- Liaison with Training, Merchandising, Marketing, and Customer Service to ensure alignment between the selling process and customer satisfaction.
A successful candidate will have at least ten years of retail operations management experience, preferably in both a multi-unit capacity and SSC environment. Key success factors include:
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of operational processes.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to teach/train and motivate others.
- Ability to drive change and influence others without direct authority.
- Bachelor’s degree and /or five years of retail experience with multi-unit field operations experience and/or corporate operations management experience.
- Must have the ability to design and make regular verbal and electronic presentations for field associates and corporate management.
- Must be able to understand the measurement of key performance indicators in sales, customer service, customer engagement, and customer retention.
Pep Boys - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
An automotive paradise for do-it-yourselfers, The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack hears the cries of "Do it for me!", too. The...