When you join our family at Emeritus at Roslyn , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Memory Care Program Coordinator assists with managing the overall operation of the Memory Care Neighborhood in accordance with resident needs, government regulations and Emeritus policies and procedures. This includes developing and facilitating programming to meet the needs of residents in the memory care program. Other responsibilities are maintaining regular communication with resident family members, assisting in marketing and sales efforts; planning, conducting and implementing staff training.
Position requirements include:
• Gerontological experience preferred or 2-3 years experience in a healthcare setting.
• Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia’s and a desire to serve resident and families of the Memory
• Leadership skills and the ability to coordinate care across disciplines (including Life Enrichment, Dining Services, etc.)
• Creativity and quality teamwork skills are a must.
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.