To serve as Manager of (BH) Mental Health Service and to provide clinical mental health care to outpatient and urgent patients. This includes clinical program development, clinical staffs development, administration and quality improvement, direct patient care, and community outreach and commitment to the Vision and Mission of SEARHC. Functions as liaison between BH, other SEARHC Programs, and other providers outside of SEARHC. Holds the overall responsibility for supervising the day to day clinical and administrative functioning of BH.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Masters in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or other closely related Human Service field.
- Identified training in three or more of the following fields: organizational development, public health management and administration, clinical work in the mental health and/or substance abuse fields, program development, grantsmanship.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a patient care setting with a minimum of five years supervisory experience including clinical and/or program development.
- Licensed as a mental health provider or eligible for Alaska licensure as Psychological Associate, Licensed professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker at time of original hire.
- Must secure certification as a Chemical Dependency Counselor I (CDC I) in Alaska or equivalent (i.e. MAC) within one year. Licenses and certification must be kept current for duration of employment.
Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium - 2 years ago