ABOUT THE COMPANY:
One of the fastest growing companies in America, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. brings exceptional beverages and innovative technology to market with brands like Keurig®, Tully’s Coffee®, Timothy’s World Coffee®, Diedrich®, and Van Houtte®. A collaborative environment of shared ideas and ideals sets GMCR apart. As a team united for a common good, our dedication to our products and people is matched only by our unwavering commitment to our local and global communities.
This position will assist the Enterprise finance team in all areas of the financial closing and reporting cycle. Tasks will include posting journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, financial statement analysis as well as participation in special projects as assigned. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with journal entry preparation in PeopleSoft
· Assist with financial statement analysis
· Prepare account reconciliations
· Assist with various special projects
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
· Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department
· Performs other duties as requested by management
· Third or fourth year accounting major
· Strong computer and analytical skills
· Strong MS Excel skills preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle a high work volume
· Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
Depending on the position for which you are applying, offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, reference check, credit report and a basic pre-employment medical examination to determine whether you are able to perform the essential functions of your position, with or without reasonable accommodation. You may also be required to take a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test. Details regarding the drug and alcohol test shall be provided to you under separate cover and you will be required to provide a signed acknowledgement of receipt of GMCR’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. In addition, as a condition of employment, the company is required, under current federal regulations to certify the legal status of all employees. All employment at GMCR is contingent upon the employee presenting and maintaining authorization to work in the United States. Therefore, on your first day of employment, it will be important that you provide documentation proving both your identity and authorization to work in the United States. GMCR is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- 2 years ago - save job
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...