The successful candidate will be working out of our Corporate office in Tinley Park, IL and maintain and extend a custom Perl/MySQL/Apache based business application as part of a small team of developers and contractors.
In addition the successful candidate will work with business management to understand and analyze business processes and create IT recommendations.
Candidates must be local to the area.
o Application Development
* Work with business to design and develop system solutions.
* Add and update system functionality as requested by business including reports.
o Business Application Maintenance
* Investigate and resolve system issues.
* Manage system users and customer access.
* Create code snap-shots on regular basis.
* Perform system archiving as needed.
* Set up and maintain EDI Trading partners. (FTP, Mapping)
* Provide EDI support, e.g. investigate and troubleshoot EDI transactions.
* Act as liaison between business and technical set up. Answer and investigate questions regarding business processes involving EDI.
o Unix system maintenance
* Perform MySQL database, file system, and web server application maintenance.
* Maintain and troubleshoot the fax, email and ftp systems.
* General system management – system updates, user maintenance.
o Provide business application support for users.
o Minimum of 4 years of programming, 2 years of programming in Perl.
o Minimum 2 years of MySQL experience. DBA experience a plus.
o Good knowledge of the Linux operating system.
o Familiarity with EDI X12
Website for more information:
Please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Ref #130611: Programmer/Analyst' or visit www.celticintl.com/?page=job130611 for more information.
perl.org - 12 months ago