Market and recruit new guests to property.
Establish and maintain a professional relationship with repeat guests to the property.
Communicate property events and amenities to guests via email, phone, or mail, based on their caliber of play.
Set-up and complete guest reservations using property’s reservation software.
Research and evaluate guest accounts using Players Club and /or other software programs.
Issue guest complimentary items in accordance with departmental and property standards.
Research and resolve guest issues effectively and professionally.
Protect the confidentiality of Company documents and files under immediate control.
Travel to various locations for customer development and loyalty including sporting events and dinners.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 years of Casino Host experience.
- Working knowledge of basic computer systems and Casino systems.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 15 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...