JCPenney Portrait Studios is seeking a highly motivated, responsible, and talented individual to join our team as STUDIO MANAGER. Our successful Managers are proven sales leaders, with a business owner mentality, who love to recruit, train and coach team members. Your customers will come back to you again and again because you and your team will offer each family treasured portraits, which they will treasure for a lifetime.
Start your career where everyone is smiling all the time at our JCPenney Studio.
• Manage the daily operations and staff of the assigned studios to meet or exceed the company goals in sales & profits, photographic excellence, guest experience/satisfaction and team member engagement
• Coach studio staff to meet or exceed sales growth, sitting, sales average and accessory sales goals
• Take portraits that meet or exceed guest expectations and that meet or exceed the company’s quality and creativity standards
• Participate in photography training and apply the skills learned
• Develop and maintain positive relations with host store/mall management and associates
• Work at least four weekend days per month and at least one evening per week
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year retail management experience; computer literate
• One year of photography experience preferred
• One year of sales experience preferred
• Flexible scheduling
• Store discounts
• Opportunities for advancement
• Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits for full time team members
• Holiday and vacation pay after meeting eligibility requirements
• Sickness and accident insurance available for all team member
• The opportunity to qualify for an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that is company funded for your retirement
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Lifetouch Portrait Studios is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check.
Lifetouch - 8 months ago
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...