GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Product Sales Specialist (PSS) is responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for their products/solutions/services in an assigned territory. The PSS is responsible to establish and continuously develop the relationship with departmental and technical decision makers in their assigned accounts and where applicable work in conjunction with AE/AMs to gain access to C-Suite decision makers. The PSS is the clinical/technical/sales expert for assigned products/solutions/services.
- Is accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/ territory. Identify & respond to key account technical and departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies. Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product / services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Continuously update their understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company. Opportunity management
- Identify and create new opportunities and work with sales leaders and account teams (where applicable) to continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction assigned territory.
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field( e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization • Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Valid motor vehicle license
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
- GE Healthcare Sales Experience
- Candidates local to Washington State preferred
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 18 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...