Do you like talking to people? Come join our Marketing Support Team in Southeast Austin speaking with current and potential automotive customers. If you are looking for a rewarding and dynamic career and the chance to work with an automotive industry leader, we would love to hear from you!
This is a non-technical, front line Call Center role. Working with the Marketing Support Business Unit, this position provides first point of contact with customers in the market for a new vehicle. The MS Agent has the following areas of responsibility: answers general customer inquiries about General Motors products and incentives, capture and document key marketing data from consumers, and help build relationship between GM dealers and consumers. Chief responsibilities include answering general and specific product and incentive inquiries.
- Answer all incoming phone calls within quality standards
- Promote sales and lead captures for General Motors by accurately, enthusiastically, and intelligently answering consumer questions about specific vehicles, incentives, and promotions.
- Must be able to multitask using multiple screens
- Will have additional split skills of: Dealer Replacement Certificate and GM Event Registration
- Follow critical elements of the Minacs Call and File handling process
- Reviews escalated calls with Team Leader for resolution/assistance
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
- Place outbound follow up calls from interactions as required
- Learn and stay current with Centre procedures, product information and online resource tools
Education/Knowledge: High school education or equivalent, some college or equivalent preferred; General knowledge of windows-based applications and ability to navigate a computerized information system.
Experience / Skill: 1-3 years of work experience in a customer-facing role. Good verbal communication skills. Must type at least 35 wpm.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5 pm
Minacs provides customized business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions focused on three core areas of capability: contact centre solutions, integrated marketing services, and back office administration. We combine our expertise in these areas to create industry segment practices that improve revenue, customer service, and operating margin for our clients.
With more than 11,000 employees from operating locations in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asian, Minacs has established successful industry practices with clients in the automotive, financial services, telecom and technology, public sector, and consumer products verticals.
Aditya Birla Group - 19 months ago