As part of the sales team, the Sales Associate will assist in the execution of merchandising and operational functions to Company Standards. This individual will provide outstanding customer service to our customers, drive the sales and profitability of the store, and safeguard company assets.
FOCUS OF POSITION:
- Positively demonstrate the company's Core Values by developing trust and respect among peers and management, working in teams and partnering with others through collaborative work ethics, and driving business results by placing a high priority on detail and accuracy to successfully complete all tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Provide a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Aid customers in locating merchandise
- Communicate customer requests to management
- Assist in completing price changes as a member of the mark-down team
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
Direct Supervisor Job Requirements - Internal Use Only -
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect, offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a generous paid time off plan, plus an associate discount, and a company matched 401(k) to name a few.
Burlington Coat Factory is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
Burlington Coat Factory - 30+ days ago
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has two de facto mottos: "not affiliated with Burlington Industries" (thanks to a 1981 trademar...