At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for
owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all
other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Client Lease Budget Coordinator – Tampa,
Purpose of the Job
The coordinator will be responsible for developing the annual rent budget, monthly Best View
reports and Variance Explanation reports for all Client Business Units, plus any other
specialized reports as requested by Client Management.
On an ongoing basis, the
Client Lease Budget Coordinator
) will be the
primary lead on all issues related to Client’s rent budget, analysis, monitoring and
will work directly with Client’s Lease Administration team including
Service Providers, Real Estate Transactions personnel and other stakeholders to ensure accurate
data analysis and reporting of all rent results. In addition, the CLBC will review all
existing processes and procedures as they relate to the budget development process, best view
and variance reporting processes and provide recommendations as to modifications.
- Serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for developing and coordinating the annual rent
budget requirements for all Client Business Units plus all other budget related reports
including but not limited to:
- Monthly Best View Reports comparing budget amounts to actuals, best view to actuals, best
view to best view and explain all variances.
- Prepare monthly Variance reports comparing actuals to budget and providing explanations for
- Coordinate SOX requirements with Client Internal Audit or outside auditors retained by
Client as necessary to ensure compliance
- Provide lease copies to auditors as needed.
- Participate on all Best View, Budget and Variance review conference calls with Global Real
will serve as primary contact to maintain existing relationships with
Finance and any other internal Client departments to ensure timely execution of all
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA designation a plus, but not required
- Experience in Real Estate and Budgeting
- Experience in Telecommunications industry preferred, but not required.
- Adept with Microsoft Office – Word, Access, PowerPoint; must have advanced skills in
Excel that includes experience utilizing Macros and Pivot Tables
- Good written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this position, please apply via:
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Cushman & Wakefield - 10 months ago
Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and...