This position follows an extensive training program that allows you to personally learn all the functions of the appointed mortgage job. Under direct supervision and using established procedures, performs varied clerical duties. May perform more complex tasks with guidance of senior mortgage associates or manager until training period is completed. Spends time in training which may consist of a combination of on-the-job, classroom and online training. Upon completion of the Trainee Curriculum (typically lasting from twelve to 18 months), is able to fully function in the assigned Mortgage position (collections, customer service, loss mitigation, investor reporting etc.).
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of general clerical experience
- Working knowledge of general office procedures
- Strong in-person and telephone customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect and organize information
U.S. Bank - 17 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...