Javelin Strategy & Research, a division of Greenwich Associates, provides strategic insights into customer transactions, increasing sustainable profits for financial institutions, government, payments companies, merchants and other technology providers.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for selling Javelin suit of products including subscriptions that include analyst access, proprietary research reports, sponsorships, Outperform benchmark studies, webinars and custom projects.
- Responsible for financial institutions in assigned region. Financial institutions outside of region may be assigned as well based on relationship with that institution.
- Regional assignments my include other specific accounts both in and outside the region
- Responsible for key technology vendors in assigned region
- Responsible for associations, consultant houses and any other entity within territory that is determined to be a potential buyer for the Javelin The larger banks will be jointly covered, where the RM is positioned as the person primarily responsible for generating revenue, adding and growing relationships and introducing appropriate product solutions as part of a coverage team that includes the Javelin coverage-area analysts
- Target buyers are financial institutions’ Head of Retail Banking, Head of Marketing, Head of Market Research, and at smaller institutions sometimes the CEO or other C-level executives.
- Responsible for maintain and updating their activities within Javelin’s CRM application and forecast requirements.
Local candidates only, no visa sponsorships at this time.
- Required: 2-5 years proven consultative sales experience selling research data or consulting services to large financial service, payments or software providers
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; Master’s degree a plus
- Consistent over-achievement of sales quota
- Proficient in strategic account planning, needs-based selling, complex sales and understanding of territory management.
- Confidence, intelligence, focus and value-oriented presence required to sell to senior-level professionals
- Excellent communicator who is able to grasp industry and executive-level needs and present solutions accordingly
- Effectiveness in team-selling that includes successful coordination with a variety of individuals in leadership roles (sales, consulting, content and more) across the diverse Greenwich organization, for the betterment of client and tem member goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction and positive team relationships
- Self-starter with demonstrable leadership experience
- Proven ability to obtain meetings with decision-makers in primary-target organizations who are not currently purchasing at optimum levels; ability to maintain and grow the financial value of these relationships over time (ideal candidate will have several documented references of this, while being able to delineate a consistent process used)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time – under certain conditions, may be exceeded in the short term
If interested, please click here to apply. Resumes received in any other manner will not be considered.
GA/Javelin is an equal opportunity employer.
Greenwich Associates provides research-based strategy management services for financial professionals. Greenwich Associates is the leading...