The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and implementing visual identity across all channels of Sports Authority.
- Participates as a specialized knowledge resource in established processes.
- Suggests improvements to business processes and independently completes small sub-projects within a defined course of action.
- Will organize specialized and defined information for review.
- Tends to reference documented process and practices and learnings from previous experience to address challenges. May handle more common complex challenges but Escalates situations that have not been encountered previously.
- Most decisions are based on prescribed and dictated guidelines. Knowledge of theory and practice Will assist with the ability to interpret and determine next course of action that May deviate from the norm.
- Understands and accommodates established process and project timing. Deviates only if provided direction.
- Relies on general direction to understand importance and urgency of work content.
- 40%: Create new and engaging design vehicles in accordance with the Brand Standard Guide.
- 15%: Prepare, recommend and contribute to brainstorm sessions.
- 10%: Research and remain current on design, marketing and industry trends.
- 20%: Direct, develop and provide templates and working files for the Production team to implement.
- 10%: Approve final builds prior to release.
- 5%: Assist in photo shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent relevant experience.
- 4 years experience with specialized knowledge of design and production.
- Thorough knowledge of printing, technical production, digital, hardware and software.
- Ability to think creatively and effectively across all channels.
- Organized, self-sufficient and detail oriented.
- A clear, succinct and effective communicator.
- Exhibit a sincere, optimistic and infectious attitude at all times.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
Sports Authority - 14 months ago
Sports Authority, headquartered in Denver, CO, is the one of the leading full-line sporting goods retailer in the United States, operating...