Sr. Programmer Analyst is responsible for the development of Java based web applications to support a variety of business functions. The analyst will gathering business requirements, design solutions, develop application code, test and maintain proposed solutions.
- Involved in ongoing systems monitoring, identifying system performance issues and general support of assigned applications
- Analyze software solutions based on customer requirements and suggest the best solution
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit
- 2 years of experience including development and implementation of functional and technical specifications for applications is required
- 1 year of project management experience preferred
- Experience with the following application technologies: Progress Software’s Savvion Business Manager, BPM Studio, Eclipse, JBoss Applications Server/Red Hat Linux Application Server
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in testing and debugging techniques required
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
100 Gundy Drive
100 Gundy Drive
Penske - 22 months ago
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture of Penske Corporation and General Electric. A leading...