Churchill Downs Technology Initiatives Company is a growing, profitable entity that operates the Twinspires.com website and uses the most advanced technologies including real-time live video streaming, secure financial transactions and cloud based technology to deliver the next generation platform of online gaming. You will have continuous input into the growth and development of building winning interactive products in a consumer-facing environment. We are the Official online wagering site of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby. We also have a fresh, bottom-up approach to account wagering that combines the latest online technology with the best racing content. People are able to wager online for virtually every Thoroughbred, Harness and Quarter Horse race from venues across the globe. Twinspires believes in a user-centered design approach and is looking for creative and flexible people to join our team. This is a part-time position and is based in Mountain View, CA.
The Marketing Intern will assist The Head of Affiliate Marketing with executing affiliate marketing tasks and affiliate recruitment.
- Research affiliate sources based on product specifics and product’ needs.
- Recruit new affiliates and networks: identify leads, build prospect lists, and actively communicate with prospects
- Manage relationships with the affiliate clients & networks
- Analyze new affiliate markets:
- Manage daily tasks: creative development, affiliate communications, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution
- Analyze affiliate account performance; identify areas for improvement
This is an on-site part time internship position
- Major in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in website development, knowledge of website marketing, SEO and/or online pricing models, a plus.
- Business development or sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong analytical and presentation skills, be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Possess experience & working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- Possess the ability to work with a team
- The ability to work on site for a period of 20-25 hours a week
http://www.churchilldownsincorporated.com/ Click on careers. Local candidates only. No headhunters please.