Business Systems Analyst - ServiceNow application, 6 months +, Remote work,-
BSA Description and Qualifications:
1. Business Systems Analyst will work directly with business and clients to elicit, elaborate, analyze, and document requirements for enhancements and integrations to existing service delivery applications. Candidate must be a strong, experienced business systems analyst.
2. Ability to effectively facilitate multi-disciplinary meetings to gain consensus for the project business requirements.
3. Establish and maintain strong relationships of professional respect with business colleagues and be recognized as the go-to subject matter expert (SME) on assigned systems.
4. Coordinate diverse and sometimes conflicting inputs/priorities resulting in business agreement on system requirements and deliverable priorities
5. Ability to analyze business process and requirements to identify system solutions that achieve business objectives while leveraging existing system structures and minimizing customizations.
6. Manage requirements traceability across multiple integrated service systems.
7. Strong documentation skills to deliver documents understood by business teams and technically detailed for development teams. Requires clear writing, concise process flows, thorough tables/matrices, use cases, data mapping, effective architecture/context diagrams and quality screen mock-ups. Will use Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Client (Mercury) Quality Center.
8. Work highly independently with individual responsibility for maintaining and executing to a self-created requirements management plan.
9. Work under the guidance of a project manager in a multi-discipline project team, using an agreed software development lifecycle structure (SDLC), while applying creative skills to design challenges.
10. Extensive experience with use cases, context diagrams, Architecture diagramming, and mock-up/prototyping.
11. Extensive experience with industry practices and standards such as RUP, Agile, JAD, and SOA.
Regal Computer Systems, Inc - 22 months ago