Teamwork is what we're all about at Lexington Health Care. We realize that when you collaborate, great things are possible...for your patients, and for your career!
The LPN supervises the nursing activities of his/her assigned team, organizes and delegates assignments based on census, acuity and staffing. The LPN observes, evaluates and treats the physical, emotional, and social needs of the residents; collaborates with other team members in providing quality care to the residents.
The LPN assures quality care, resident’s rights, dignity, abuse prohibition and customer service is focused on daily. This individual assists to develop and encourage a teamwork approach within the facility as it pertains to clinical issues and is responsible for the nursing care of the residents during his/her shift.
We offer excellent benefits, with competitive wages and excellent advancement opportunities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- LPN license in the state of Illinois
- CPR certification
- 1 year experience in a LTC or Hospital setting preferred
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work as a team member
- Basic MDS knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Drug-Free Workplace. No Agencies, Please.
Lexington Health - 17 months ago