This position is responsible for managing employees and operations within accounts receivable for Intermountain Homecare. Ensures that all accounts receivable processes and procedures enhance the financial viability of the organization and provide for continuous quality improvement. Additional responsibilities include hiring, evaluation, training, education and personnel development for employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree and three years PAS experience, or four years of PAS experience with two of the four years in a decision-making capacity. Degree must be attained through an accredited institution. Degree attainment will be verified.
- Demonstrated experience in effective communications and interpersonal relationship capabilities
- Experienced in adapting to business change, customer needs, and marketplace dynamics.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills. Experience with Word Processing, Flowchart presentation and Spreadsheet programs.
- Hearing/listening, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking
- A degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Supervisory experience.
- Healthcare Accounts Receivable experience.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...