PLEASE ONLY APPY VIA EMAIL ONLY
Delectables Catering & Company is searching for a bright, energetic and resourceful team player to join our team . The Event Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing organizational and operational support in the development and execution of event projects.
This individual will have an opportunity to participate in special assignments and projects which will enhance their career development and growth.
- Maintains accurate and up‐to‐date records and files for all event management projects.
- Manages RFP solicitation process for logistic vendors and suppliers. Secures all required contracts, invoices, proof of insurance and other documentation as needed.
- Maintains current information in corporate databases for business contacts, consumer databases, sponsors and vendor lists.
- Creates proposals, contracts and invoices for clients, sponsors and vendors. Manages proposal and contract tracking.
- Develops event specific organizational tools such as production timelines, contact lists, on site deliverables schedules.
- Provides research support and completes tasks required for event execution.
- Manages collateral production for printed materials, brochures, signage and other marketing pieces.
- Compiles post event wrap up reports, evaluations and client summaries.
- Conserves time of company principles by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Event Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides key support to overall team operations by planning internal staff meetings, preparing meeting agenda, recording discussions and providing follow up reports.
- Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Passion for events
- Proven work history in office or similar environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, administrative writing and creative writing
- Ability to work independently, multi task/manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines
- Positive attitude, resourceful nature and excellent problem solving capabilities
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite ideal but not required
- Some night and weekend work may be required