Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and advisory services, helps clients understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis.
The Technology Risk ("TR") service area is comprised of professionals with a broad range of information technology and management consulting skills in the areas of Risk and Compliance, Security and Privacy, and Capital Markets. These professionals perform assessments, remediation, implementation and integration of end-to-end solutions in these three areas. They also deliver advisory services focused on risk and compliance to IT management and senior executives for both external audit and internal audit clients. TR professionals focus on information systems and technology that manage risk and/or drive operational, financial and regulatory compliance processes; as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology itself.
- 2 years + experience working closely with UNIX, Linux and Windows Server administration teams through the diagnosis and resolution of security configuration related issues is required
- 2 years + hands on experience doing IT Systems Administration on Windows and variety of Unix platforms (RH Linux, SUSE Linux, HP-UX, Solaris)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Practical/ hands-on experience in configuring one or more of the following tools: BMC BladeLogic Operations Manager Suite, BMC BladeLogic Reporting and Analytics Manager, BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform
- Experience configuring, implementing, administering and maintaining BMC BladeLogic Server Automation Suite of software products
- Experience in System/Network Security or as a Security Architect
- DoD DIACAP Policy, DoD 8500.2 Controls,DISA Stigs,Patch Management,IAVAs and/ or SCAP
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for end-user administrators
- Ability to manage, control, and enforce configuration changes in a large data center environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must have effective verbal and written English communications skills
· Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must have a secret clearance.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...