This position is for a web producer who:
- Builds web pages using W3C compliant HTML and CSS code in a .NET shop.
- Sets up the architecture of websites based upon requirements specified in a sitemap; creates pages and navigational structure for websites to provide optimum navigability and usability;
- Prepares, inputs, integrates and formats client-provided and company-generated content – this may include text, images, video, audio, Flash and multimedia assets; applies critical thinking skills to “interpret” this content and present it in such a way so that is visually appealing, easy to read and to navigate, and exhibits all of the best practices for presenting web content to a general (or specifically-targeted) audience;
- Provides thorough testing and quality assurance to all work rendered; troubleshoots and rectifies issues;
- Provides general support to the web production, programming and quality assurance teams.
- Generate end-user and internal documentation as needed
- College degree
- 1 year minimum web development job experience.
- Demonstrable skills with HTML/XHTML/CSS. Design and content layout and formatting aptitude plusses.
- Excellent communication, grammar, and spelling skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to talk articulately about basic web concepts and have a general understanding of the web production process.
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player.
- Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, FTP (concepts/process), Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; must know how to resize, optimize and export images using an industry-standard graphics/design program.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems; DotNetNuke web development framework is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 100-percent company-paid health, dental insurance for employees
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
Embolden is an online communications agency - focusing on non-profit organizations. Located in Pawtucket, RI, (www.embolden.com) we provide an excellent work environment and great salary and benefits…not to mention a ping pong table, frequent canine visitors, and awesome coffee.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -