The Sr. QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for leading the design, documentation, and execution of test plans/automated scripts across all stages of the product development lifecycle following best practice processes and methods.
Location: Minnetonka, MN preferred
- Demonstrates ability to apply advanced quality control principles and theories to complex issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a physically distributed workforce of developers.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to management, stakeholders and team as appropriate.
- Actively participates in initiatives that define and implement the vision and objectives of the team.
- Design and develop testing plans/strategies and integrate them with the project schedule.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to understand internet technologies and ability to troubleshoot across multiple browsers
- Assist in guiding work as part of a self-directed team in which tasks are self-determined on a daily basis; in coordination with peers, as opposed to specific task assignments.
- Identify and assess priorities and risks in relation to the overall company strategy.
- Analyze user stories and manual tests in order to design and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Create data and keyword driven automated tests enabling re-use of existing functions.
- Create and maintain data sets for tests.
- Apply release management experience and utilize a source code repository.
- Execute automated tests on multiple environments, utilizing multiple browsers
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related professional experience required.
- 3+ years test management, test development, and/or test process experience required.
- 3+ years practical experience in automation tools required.
- Practical experience with test automation tool. Ranorex (flex automation), Selenium, C# programming language and Object Oriented Programming preferred
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- SQL programming and database technologies
- Experience with SVN or similar code versioning tool
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) required, e-commerce and application processing knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and is detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Staffing/Recruitment industry knowledge strongly preferred
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based applications. Although everyone seems to be talking about cloud computing solutions for business, we’ve been in the cloud from the beginning. We began our journey in Human Capital Management earning the distinction of the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution (BizX) Software. BizX delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. Fast forward to today -- now as part of SAP we are responsible for the SAP Cloud business and have become one of the largest and fastest-growing SaaS players in the industry – touching 15M + users, 3500+ customers, in 168 countries, 35 languages and serving 60 industries.
For the most comprehensive cloud computing portfolio in the market, SAP Cloud delivers mature business applications that drive collaboration across a business and connect to partners. There are over 20 applications and suites in the SAP Cloud designed to optimize and manage a company’s most critical assets – its people, money, customers, and suppliers. And for those who prefer to run their entire business on a single, cloud-based software solution, we offer a suite that will surely meet your needs.
Our primary focus is on delivering beautiful products for our customers. When our customers win, we win. And we pride ourselves in delivering the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Are you ready? You are in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. We hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
We expect all of our talent to be leaders – no matter what your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
In turn, our commitment to all employees is to provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success.
See what it's like to work at SuccessFactors- check out this video! http://youtu.be/eZarfkN4hUo
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 22518
SuccessFactors - 18 months ago
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...